HAVE FUN, DRINK BEER, BE NICE. AT THE TAPROOM
At the Left Handed Giant Taproom, we welcome everyone.
We aim to provide an inclusive venue that is safe and enjoyable for all. At the core of all of our interactions, is that we treat others how we wish to be treated and we ask all of our customers to do the same.
We don't accept discrimination of any form, including, but not limited to; gender, sexuality, race, age, social class or disability.
The following policies outline our commitment to providing a safe, welcoming, enjoyable environment for all staff and customers.
- The LHG Taproom will refuse service to any customers making discriminatory harassing actions towards staff or other customers.
- Customers making derogatory comments, that make staff or other customers feel uncomfortable, will be refused service.
- We will not produce any branding or marketing material that is discriminatory or offensive.
- We will not stock products that include any discriminatory or offensive branding.
- The safety of our staff and customers is our first priority. If you are subject to or witness harassment or discriminatory behaviour in The LHG Taproom, or feel unsafe, please contact a member of staff. All Taproom staff undertake Harassment, Equality and Diversity training and will offer discreet help to ensure your wellbeing.
We are always looking to learn and improve, and all feedback is welcomed. If you have had a negative experience, or wish to make any suggestions as to how we can further improve the environment within the Left Handed Giant Taproom, please contact AliceV@lefthandedgiant.com. have fun, drink beer, be nice.